Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Realistic drawings look like photographs

This is amazing!!  and I wanna share it, here in my page....!
(Mr. Paul Cadden)  truly bless with talent and art....

To an untrained eye these pictures would look nothing more than standard photographs but it's not all black and white - they are in fact hand drawn.

These are the works of 47-year-old hyperrealist artist Paul Cadden, who, often just using a pencil, is able to recreate photos in amazing detail







Source: Yahoo.com.ph

1 comment:

  1. I'm truly enjoying the design and layout of your blog.
    It's a very easy on the eyes which makes it much more pleasant for me to come
    here and visit more often. Did you hire out a designer to create your theme?
    Outstanding work!

    Check out my blog; Beats By Dre Solo

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, Thank you so much for taking some time to read and comment,
I personally wants to read each comment before posting in public, so hang in there, it will be visible shortly...

wisemummy81