Monday, December 3, 2012

Project: New Year Promise

I still have the hang after witnessing few events of Chinese sky lantern ceremony; it’s a great feeling just to look at the floating lantern in the sky, the fire gracefully waving as it fades up high, amazing and romantic at the same time…

And this coming new year,  my project is to try it myself, I have a friend in china who is supplying this and would buy a pack just in case I will not be successful in the first try…!!  

I cross my fingers and will look forward to see myself  lighting my own lantern in the given time, surpassing the belief of dooms day as 2012 bend to say GOOD BYE!





Joining me into this project would be a pleasure and you don't need to be in the same state, we can do it even in a distant, will set the date and share the moment,  it would be fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, Thank you so much for taking some time to read and comment,
I personally wants to read each comment before posting in public, so hang in there, it will be visible shortly...

wisemummy81