Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Product Experiment: Wisemummy Recommendations

It’s been weeks and I know you've heard such line for so many times but then and again, I’m here and glad to hear your constant feed backs….

I’m back and that’s all that matters, right???
It’s been like a year when I started writing about my experience of products unknown to many, well, been using lots of products but really don’t have the right time to write, Today, I’ll be doing that very thing… reviewing all sort of products that provides me an extreme and wonderful result…

Ready??



Seriously???!  Does anyone familiar with all the products in the photo??? ( excuse the messy can of bicarbonate heheheh) Maybe some or if I’m right no one knew it!!...  Well, that’s the point of this post....

Been using the above products for several weeks now and it’s been a wonderful..





YFIE Natural Body Lotion,  

well,I must say, that since I've found this, it feels like miracle as all my life I've been looking for the right kind of lotion to suite my skin type,

 I have an extreme sensitivity on lotions and it so often that I don’t use any of it as it would take a weeks to cleanse the rash right after using certain products but now, it seems like I’m Normal and I've been using it everyday since then.. my skin was never dried and it smells good!!








                                                                              


Eva Facial Care

As I said before, I have a damn messy skin so trying out products from known to unknown is a struggle,  and to finally found a brand that properly works on the areas I’m slugging with, is just amazing!!... let me tell you that this facial wash really works deep cleansing and control oily skin but definitely mild and don’t damage your skin…. Also, combining it with carbonated soda once a week is just great!! Try it and u’ll probably feel the joy I’m having right now!! 












all products are available in kuwait local department store, in a very reasonable price....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, Thank you so much for taking some time to read and comment,
I personally wants to read each comment before posting in public, so hang in there, it will be visible shortly...

wisemummy81