Wednesday, February 1, 2023

Sudden Amnesia? Have u Experience it??

Photo Credit: https://mpower5inds.com/blog

For some REASON, I just feel very weird today,  Early morning I started doing my usual home chores that includes the laundry, I put on the dirty clothes into our automatic washer, then proceeded to do other things, in 20 minutes time…I suddenly remember, I did not put the laundry soap and fabric softener so I went back to the laundry room, turn the machine off  and fill the soap and softener press the start button  and leave,  I then standing  right outside of the laundry room thinking what should I do  NEXT, I’m in total block-out like a sudden AMESIA!!,  I walked slowly into the kitchen turn on the kettle for hot water, still thinking what was am doing  before, in an unconscious effort, I proceeded to make my coffee walked towards the living room with the mug of coffee in my hand, I stopped right in front of the TV looking at the video of streetfoods played thru youtube, I then sip the coffee and got surprised how the hell I made the coffee!!!  By then, in my mind, I might be in some kind of spell or something, It was crazy!!!! It scared me to death!! I went running to the bathroom as I am almost late for work, a warm bath as always makes me feel calm, as I went out after a  shower, it appears to me the things I’ve done the entire morning, by which, I also remember that the vacuum is still in the living room!! with 20mins time limit, I have to fix all and get myself ready... 

As I was sitting in my desk, I came to realized that when I am STRESSED and caught with so many things in mind, it creates chaos in my navigating system,  instead of doing one at a time, it distracted me from doing the right thing and block out from reality, my worst experience once, is shopping and forgot my k-net pin, all these that is happening to me bothers me so I talk to a professional as I feel that it is something I have to consult with and I was told that stress is one of many reason why we have that GAP, we think too much that our body and mind do not synch, STRESS and OVERTHINKING can caused many health problems and accidents. even caused, DEATH to many.

That is why it is recommended that every once in a while we have to seat back, do meditations, rest, read good books, do things that we like  that makes us calm and stress-free, don’t let stress conquer our well-being. MONEY is not everything!! it's HEALTH!!

I always remind my staff and co-workers that HEALTH is very important, work can replaced us anytime if we do not function the way they want, so  take care of your overall health!!!  Prioritize your health above all things!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, Thank you so much for taking some time to read and comment,
I personally wants to read each comment before posting in public, so hang in there, it will be visible shortly...

wisemummy81