Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Confused.....


There were times that I was want to write my feelings out , without direction nor a plan to create something out of a topic, writing from the heart if I were to describe it in one line..

Today, right after a busy morning at home, my kids are finally in school and  I gain the space and time to relax , staring at the blank page of word program in my laptop, over and over I think of something to write but something is really wrong , my mind is not giving me the exact word to start so I let my fingers run through the keypads and this is what I have to say…

 Should I be thankful or should I careless enough, Life is a bit tough and here I am wandered to what really installed for me, my family perhaps?? 

 I wanted life to be easy maybe I Imagine it to be easy…. do you have the time in your life where you just wanted to lay down and sleep the whole day???

 Do you sometimes create very greedy thoughts?  Greedy thoughts define easy life that would stake an easy climb into a ladder of our goals and dreams….  

Dreaming is free so use it and make sure you come back in the world of reality with your head up high without the floating sensation…

I have been to a lot of training and seminars, all of them says one thing….. 

“ get out there and be successful”, success is not an overnight plan nor  a simply wish of luck,  it’s a hard work and perseverance, we all want success and yet we fail to recognize the key to lead us into our goals, maybe we ignore the little details that matter or sadly we continue to do the same mistakes

I thank the Lord for the blessings, Trial are part of our lives to be better and to recognize the essence for being human…  I really don’t know where is this post taking me , I’m confused but somehow, expressing my thoughts and feeling through this medium is worth the time and space….

Have a great day everyone and whatever is in your mind right now a plan or something you really want to try... do it now!!! And make the best of everything…. 

Remember, opportunity strike once you have the option to grab it or regret it!!

 



Love lots,


Wisemummy81

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, Thank you so much for taking some time to read and comment,
I personally wants to read each comment before posting in public, so hang in there, it will be visible shortly...

wisemummy81