Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Expressing my Heart out!!!

Just another story of busy days and super bad schedules, I thought, school holidays are going to be great, but it was exactly the time of sleepless nights and super busy households,  my life shifted 360 degrees with all its pain and joy!!

So then, I welcome myself to a new challenge, challenge to work things out to be a super cool mom, good employee and a medium wonderful housewife!!! (Wish I can say great!!!)  but somehow, stretching myself to the maximum gives me a lot of energy to meet up with the things I thought I can’t do, Life they say is a mystery and when you are in a situation of “no choice” everything comes unplanned and your expectations suddenly change, Everyday is like leaping from one experience to another to live with it and spend your time learning, it’s cruelly great to know that your way of life doesn’t limit only to live and work but to enjoy life with the existence of unknown….

Today Marks another year of living in this foreign land, 12 years of consolidated memories in Kuwait, but so far, none of these memories drag me down into the deepest misfit, It’s a constant learning to adjust and to make friends, to abide by the law and to practice acts of kindness and anticipating nothing in return…. 

It’s a great year and days gone so fast, let me just say, I thank each day of my life… whether I wake up with a smile nor stressed out, still I recognized the  pleasant things that make me who I am today!!!

Have a Great Day everyone!!  Dream big and Keep Moving!!

Love lots,

Wisemummy81





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, Thank you so much for taking some time to read and comment,
I personally wants to read each comment before posting in public, so hang in there, it will be visible shortly...

wisemummy81