Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Time and Back...

Hi Everyone…

Been out and back again, I don’t know if it’s finally for good but hopefully will regain the excitement deep inside to blog,  as my kids started to deepen their insights about life, schools and everything,  I, myself, has becoming not just a mom for them but a teacher, mentor and a friend,  it’s like taking myself back from my  primary school days where I have to embrace how fun it is to learn the simple ABC’s and 123, I have to truly put myself in my kids shoes so they’ll be able to gasp each and every information I’m  feeding them

With all activities and schedules, I never notice how fast time flies, not even remember when the last time I sat down and do my blog, I was even surprised upon opening my blog mail and saw almost 10,000 unread messages and few more likes in the fan page, truly I was blessed that even I distant myself in the blogsphere, loyal readers and constant visitors continue to support and makes me smiles thru their messages

Thank you so much people, No promises but I will do my best to spare time to blog and update!!


Love Lots,

Wisemummy81


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, Thank you so much for taking some time to read and comment,
I personally wants to read each comment before posting in public, so hang in there, it will be visible shortly...

wisemummy81