Friday, May 28, 2021

What's In Kuwait!! Wisemummy81 here..

It's been years!!  how's everything???!!

Well, just like everyone, Life is never been the same...it's not east, it's a struggle, so much anxiety and yet life has to move on..

I am thankful everyday for the opportunity to live and survive,  I've witnessed so many sadness and changed it breaks my heart so many people dying and so many has loss not just their jobs but everything, this truly is a year of survival, I've learned that regardless of what we achieved in life, regardless of how much we save, is it never enough to be save and secure. 

LIFE itself is unpredictable, during those moment of quarantine I've started to do on-line courses particularly in subconscious mind and anything related, it's amazing how our brain works and the existence of divine matrix.  i'm taking thing one step at a time... i'll be sharing more of my learning thru this blog...

Till next time, i'll be posting more soon!!


Peace out and Love lots,


Wisemummy81

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, Thank you so much for taking some time to read and comment,
I personally wants to read each comment before posting in public, so hang in there, it will be visible shortly...

wisemummy81