Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Finally!! my Jollibee dear is HERE!!

ok ok....  been waiting for this dream to happen and it's finally here,
Since, I was young I'm an avid fan of jollibee specially the patty meal, spaghetti and my all time fave burger!!  though, MCdonalds are also in every corner of philippines but my taste buds really enjoy the taste to sweet flat burger from Jollibee, my long years stayed in kuwait is now a happy one coz my BEE burger is here!!



I don't have the exact date of opening but as per the gossip (yeah!! one reliable gossip source)  will open on Dec. 9,2011, whallah!! that is few days before CHRISTMAS!!  and I'm so loving it..! (sorry MCKIDDIE have to used ur tag!!) one best christmas to wait!! oh hoooo...!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, Thank you so much for taking some time to read and comment,
I personally wants to read each comment before posting in public, so hang in there, it will be visible shortly...

wisemummy81