Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Long Holiday Sickness!!

(Photo Credit: Google search)

Prior to the Eid Holiday, I was really excited and looking forward in taking all my plans into reality, few into my list is to rent a chalet with the family for a day or two and going out of kuwait  with hubby probably in Dubai (Atlantis)..
A few hours last Thursday at work, I was in great joy, overwhelm , full of  holiday mood , all I can sense was a breath of happy faces and wonderful places  to look forward; I’m so ready to packed our bags for a complet family getaway!!... At exactly, 3:00pm I jumped for joy coz it’s finally weekend, I ran down, punched my card and say my sweet holiday greetings to all my colleagues!!...
Running home with a huge smile!!   But to my dismay, I got home seeing my kids coughing, red faces, runny nose and with fever….  At that very moment, my world suddenly turns heavy and swirly; I felt dizz but I never had that feeling of madness or anger,
 I looked at kids with pride and joy that mommy is here and I’m going to kick the pain away!!...., the long holiday was entirely a tiring moment of going back & fort to the hospital, sleepless nights with so many laundry and dirty sheets….
I can’t imagine how tiring it is and how ugly to see myself in the mirror with a super duper big eye bags but it’s all worth it,  my kids are my TOP priority and I can never be happy than to see them safe with happy eyes!!   


 oh!!  By the way, my loving husband hand me a wonderful gift today, a diamond earrings!! Good enough to quench my sadness away!! Forget about my plans maybe next time…! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, Thank you so much for taking some time to read and comment,
I personally wants to read each comment before posting in public, so hang in there, it will be visible shortly...

wisemummy81