Thursday, December 1, 2011

Overcoming my Dental Fear!

I guess, I'm not alone by saying I hate going to the dentist and I don't feel safe leaving my ugly-precious teeth with some pretending dentist in kuwait, there are so many horrifying dental experience I've heard and it gives me the feeling of extreme fear stepping into the dentist office

Last week, I finally decided to face my fear of going to the dentist, though, I already have 2 extractions done way back in highschool with a good dentist in Philippines, Kuwait is one of the country that rates high in poor dental practise so, I have to be more cautious and do an extenssive research before booking myself for an appointment, I already have my files in AL Rashid hospital that's one reason of keeping myself in same establishment regardless of  so many advises from my fellow,

Anyhow, I visited Alrashid hospital last week,  had all the procedures done after 2 days upon receipt of approval from the insurance company, Everything turn out to be a GREAT! , the doctors are good , friendly, professional and well mannered!!  it's a good experience by the way...! Thank you Dr. Jacob & Dr. Ferras!!

Soooo, If you happen to be in the middle of the decision of choosing the right person to handle your precious teeth, you can go to Al Rashid Hospital  and look for the same doctors I've mentioned above...!

Ohhh, I forgot to mention, for the whole month of November they're having a PROMO for 65KD  that includes zoom whitening, scaling, cleaning, consultation & open files -- TOO bad!! I was not able to post earlier but hoping they'll extend their promo coz I needed one as well...


1 comment:

  1. Hey there, I think your website might be having browser compatibility issues.

    When I look at your blog site in Ie, it looks fine but when opening in Internet Explorer, it has some
    overlapping. I just wanted to give you a quick heads up!
    Other then that, great blog!

    Also visit my web blog - Christian Louboutin

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, Thank you so much for taking some time to read and comment,
I personally wants to read each comment before posting in public, so hang in there, it will be visible shortly...

wisemummy81