Monday, December 12, 2011

Wisemummy: Pick of the DAY!!

ok.. Chill people...., I'm not an energy addict not even a fan of the common drink RED BULL but you know....! when curiosity strike, I'm one crazy mama taking things without thinking...


anyhow, here's my PICK of the day!... MEGA MONSTER ENERGY DRINK! .. lols..imagine?! it's MEGA + MONSTER+ ENERGY + Ginseng + B vitamins in one can... just by the look of the CAN rush me to grab one and think of  the effect later.....


well, it tasted really good! but I don't recommend it with the younger ones and those who wants to have a good sleep coz this will make you  high and active!  so hook up with the new heavy hitter mega monster.....because you can never get too much of a good thing!...wheeeeeee!... yeah yeah!

ohhh by the way, after hitting the content down to the very last drop simply recycle the CAN into a coin/money box...really nice!! yep yep yep...!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, Thank you so much for taking some time to read and comment,
I personally wants to read each comment before posting in public, so hang in there, it will be visible shortly...

wisemummy81