Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Creativity....! be Proud of it!!


When I was in college, I used to collect lots of comic strips and colorful tribal lettering, I can still remember my grandma's nasty face looking at my stuff, she don't like it at all, till then, I stop creating nor designing because my granny hate it!! she said that, the only people who do such designs are from the jail- (creative criminals that is!!)

Years passed by, I started working in kuwait, accidentally, I was assigned to design a bulletin board for our department, I was hesitant at first but, I did finishned it with a heads up,  

IT'S OVERWHELMING , all out praises are flowing!!  I can't really explain my feeling but I was indeed flattered and extremely proud of the outcome!!




It's not done yet but Each and every piece is made from recyled materials, each photo and designs co-relate to each other even the colors and background are prefectly blend,




my granny would be so proud of me, the once nasty piece of art is now a wonderful creation I can be proud of,  and for the young readers of this blog, I can only say that, if you enjoy something, a hobby, sports, art or anything alike, don't let anyone drag you down....  just enjoy what you're doing and let your feelings show!!...


Enjoy the things that makes you happy! 
and
be proud of who you are!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, Thank you so much for taking some time to read and comment,
I personally wants to read each comment before posting in public, so hang in there, it will be visible shortly...

wisemummy81