Thursday, April 12, 2012

Finally Completed and not coming back.....




I remember blogging about overcoming my fear of the dentist few months ago, and I actually gain that confidence to step into any dental clinic in whatever service my dentist prescribe,

But recently, I accidentally picked up a DENTAL PROMO flyer from VIRTUS SPECIALIZED DENTAL CENTER, its 45KD bleaching, so when I reached the office I immediately call the clinic to verify the promo and they confirmed that Cleaning + Bleaching = 45KD so immediately I requested for an appointment in the evening, was surprise to know that the clinic is quite near to my apartment which also an advantage

6pm, I was at clinic the staff are friendly, the clinic is tidy and well equipped with all the latest dental equipment, I was indeed pleased with their xray machine, it’s like UFO and it doesn’t require to put anything inside my mouth, just a proper gesture and viola! Ur done!!!!

The next day I was immediately scheduled for scaling and bleaching the day after, well, scaling is tolerable but bleaching is worst!! I only finish my first session coz It’s freaking painful, the Doctor said that they’re people who can finish the full session without pain but in my case my teeth was too sensitive to tolerate the process, but i'm happy with the 3 shades whiter than the usual, but they charged me KD25 Cleaning + KD45 Bleaching which is not what the customer service confirmed to me over the phone

but then again, I’m happy with the result and I swear never to do the bleaching again…!


Weeks after, I noticed that my temporary crown started to have discoloration, I dropped by the clinic again for consultation and my dentist suggested to have a crown but root canal should done first to prevent future infection (cost KD 80 root canal + 20KD filing + 63KD crown), for several days been in & out of the clinic to finish my root canals, and early today I finally completed my painful last session of root canal, it's traumatic!!!
SADLY, my Dental anxiety/phobia is back, , it’s a nightmare and I don’t ever want to sit on dental chair again….! I can’t control my tears while writing this, remembering the moment I was sitting on the dental chair waiting to die, seeing my dentist bit annoyed/ irritated with my reactions on every pain , and going out to the cashier with the bills I cannot imagine!!!

I TRULLY UNDERSTAND THE DENTIST FOR FEELING SO IRRITATED , I SHIVER, I WAS SHAKING & CRYING the whole time- all dentist will agree with me that the kind of patient I am is just pain to their ass!!! LIKE A CHILD,

AND FOR ME who is on the process of fully recovering from dental anxiety,all I have to do is pray…! Longing for the moment to end, get myself out of the place and cry in my dark room for an hour or two or till I felt asleep without the reflection of myself sitting on the dental chair with all the sounds I hear and the pain I bare deep within over and over!!! coz I always been misunderstood and I'm used to it!!.....


1 comment:

  1. I read this paragraph completely concerning the resemblance of newest and earlier
    technologies, it's amazing article.

    Feel free to visit my blog post - decorative paper towel holder ()

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, Thank you so much for taking some time to read and comment,
I personally wants to read each comment before posting in public, so hang in there, it will be visible shortly...

wisemummy81