Thursday, June 7, 2012

Weird pump heels shoes...!

well, I was in the midst of deciding the final list of items for my church wedding and this weirdo showed up, in an instant , I saw the blink of light above my head telling me to post it in my blog....

so here I go again with another footweird shoe post... whallah!! it's never ending and I just love to wander things beyond wild imagination, who knows, I might wear this thing on my wedding!!! (hahahha.. i can see your reaction so stop making faces), now, go thru it and lemme know if  it's a yay or NOT...!



3 comments:

  1. YAY!! definitely!! love it love it!!....
    where did you see this..I want to buy one

    ReplyDelete
  2. monster beats headphones
    Greetings! Very useful advice in this particular article!

    It's the little changes which will make the most significant changes.

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cheap emporio armani watches

    I visited various websites however the audio feature for audio songs present at this web page is actually
    superb.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, Thank you so much for taking some time to read and comment,
I personally wants to read each comment before posting in public, so hang in there, it will be visible shortly...

wisemummy81