Thursday, June 28, 2012

InterNations Recommended Blog




Been so busy lately so you can find empty spots dated last week, but I was surprised to received an invitation from internation.org, recognizing my blog on their expat recommended blog site,

I need a lot of time to finally gasp the moment, seeing my blog takes its chances but still, the  ‘shy factor”  never fades in me, I’m not a writer  but  trying to express and share my feelings in a simplest words I can write & think of….

 it’s my first recognition so expect me to be extremely corney, cheezy, exaggerating and expressive at the  instance…..I was energized and lifted, I can finally say that I have given the right opportunity to be recognized & be heard

Thanks again and I promise to be better and more passionate about blogging!   And even more, the shy factor will become my reason to become a passionate blogger in the years to come, everyone has a chance and I want to continually learn and discover more….

You can see my interview HERE
and recommendation logo can be found on the left side ------->

lovely isn't it??!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, Thank you so much for taking some time to read and comment,
I personally wants to read each comment before posting in public, so hang in there, it will be visible shortly...

wisemummy81