Thursday, May 22, 2014

Bigger and Better ( Size Does Matter)


I happen to see this ad on aliexpress.com,   I know, I should not be too excited because in the real world, people may continue to bash and discriminate those who wear the bigger size

Well, I do not belong to the perfect tiny size, but I’ve learned to accept and live with my insecurities,  and this is to say that regardless of your size and color:

 You do not owe anyone an explanation for taking care of yourself or becoming who you are, loving yourself is more important than the words of others, live your life to the fullest and accept that there are people who are born idiot!!

Love yourself and be Who you are!! Be sexy and enjoy life!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, Thank you so much for taking some time to read and comment,
I personally wants to read each comment before posting in public, so hang in there, it will be visible shortly...

wisemummy81