Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Lemon Lime Juice Shop

Hubby invited the whole family for a ride to drop by his favorite juice shop,  I was a bit curious as he has been talking about it ever since their company implemented a new lunch break rules giving them very limited time to eat and somehow they have to manage with what resources they can find.. well anyway, to cut my story short, this is the only shop available in the area but regardless of the situation people coming from far places simply spare some time to drive and fall in line into this mini shop and I witnessed the long queue and I was indeed surprise to see how many luxury cars filed up in front us waitin’ to be served..

 

We’ve tried their bubbles ice cream covered with colorful sweet sauce and very soft flavored tapioca bubbles, it was a unique presentation and the flavor is overwhelming...

 

It is located in sharq area near to SQC office along Safir hotel, prices are reasonable and the service is fast and clean




 

 

 

2 comments:

  1. I blog quite often and I seriously appreciate your content.
    Your article has truly peaked my interest. I will take a note off your blog and keep checking for new details about once
    a week. I subscribed to your RSS feed as well.


    Here is my web blog; Meir Ezra Business Coaching

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, Thank you so much for taking some time to read and comment,
I personally wants to read each comment before posting in public, so hang in there, it will be visible shortly...

wisemummy81