Wednesday, June 18, 2014

A Visit to the VIEW kuwait




I’ve been to the VIEW for several times now, but never got the chance to write about it, I don’t always shop at M&S but I started to love the place specially the 3rd floor- CafĂ©’ area, I love the fresh food, the smell of coffee, the collections of organic products and most specially the butter mint candy which by the way, I get so addicted to it!!





For many years, M&S continue to provide global quality products and fashionable clothing, their latest Rosie Huntington-Whiteley is the perfect match endorser of the brand, she is stunningly beautiful, a perfect example of a walking brand from head to toe, I love her and she leads me to start falling in love with M&S products, I'm actually, expecting Rosie during the fashion show but deep within I know she's not going to be there lols (expecting much!!)  




Anyway, this is just a random post to invite everyone to  visit the latest store of Mark & Spencer, located in Salmiya area, next to Missoni hotel (The Symphony), the burger-like shape design building..   (I love it!!)



7 comments:

  1. Do you know that you do not need a DIET to LOSE WEIGHT? https://www.facebook.com/silvya.harpon/posts/1482118285354001

    my website :: click over here

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you suffer from KIDNEY DISEASE? Do you know that, according to latest researches,
    DIALYSIS IS NOT NECESSARY? A friend of mine got off
    dialysis (stage 5 CKD) and healed his kidney. Take a look: https://www.facebook.com/angelique.dubois.3150/posts/1412669305622411

    Here is my web-site - click here for more info

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish they had more stuff in there. Did you try the manuka honey? It's delicious

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sorry for the late response.. yes! it was weird but yummy!!

      Delete
  4. Greetings! Quick question that's totally off topic.

    Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly?
    My weblog looks weird when viewing from my iphone4. I'm trying to find a template or plugin that might be able to resolve this
    issue. If you have any suggestions, please share. Thank you!


    Here is my blog post diets

    ReplyDelete
  5. A powerful digital marketing strategy enables to make use of most of the time as well as resources.
    Digital Marketing is constantly changing and Dary Web Designs stay updated on top with the latest trends, while continually managing the existing efforts to effectively serve the Digital Marketing Campaigns with SEO in Kuwait .

    ReplyDelete

  6. "Thanks for this blog. provided great information. All the details are explained clearly with the great explanation. Thanks for this wonderful blog. Step by step processes execution are given clearly.Know the details about different thing."!!!
    Best SEO Company in Dubai

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, Thank you so much for taking some time to read and comment,
I personally wants to read each comment before posting in public, so hang in there, it will be visible shortly...

wisemummy81