Tuesday, December 1, 2015

watch out for the new wisemummy81 blog !!!

Been away in the world of blogging for the longest time but I was never out of sight, I love reading other blogs and anything that interest me!! My day won’t be complete without having a few minutes…. Ok ok… hours browsing interesting sites…

I love reading weird and funny staff as well as entertainment, gossip and fashion in and out of the Philippines,  somehow, it feels really weird seeing all other blogs than mine, I envy those who are writing that truly express themselves in many aspects, I know I can but I just felt like I don’t have that confidence to jive…


Anyhow,  2015 is almost ending and I wish to re-format my blog in a way that I am able to express myself more not by simply writing and reading but to capture the heart of my readers into laughter,

So till then and watch out for the new wisemummy81 blog !!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, Thank you so much for taking some time to read and comment,
I personally wants to read each comment before posting in public, so hang in there, it will be visible shortly...

wisemummy81