Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Creative Ideas: House Hold Essentials

Been very very very busy these past few months, my life entirely turn 360 degree and it was tiring yet definitely great life adventure!!! And to add up to that, I finally found my space to write and be back in my blogging routine….

Christmas is near and it’s the perfect time to plan and save your money and energy for the big day, have you done your shopping list?? How about the gift list???? Well, to be honest I never done any of that for now but I was hoping I can do it all in a rush… hehehehe…. Sound fancy but it is what it is…

Anyway, since, I’m back likeee few minutes ago….(yah I know!)  This topic deserved to be in my first entry for the month of December, creative ideas for house hold essentials, I love it and I’m sharing it!!


Peace out!

Adjustable  Rack and Hanger


Shoes Deodorizer 



Playing Mat


Portable/Adjustable Shelf Racks



Broom & Mop Wall Mounted Storage

Lens Cleaner

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, Thank you so much for taking some time to read and comment,
I personally wants to read each comment before posting in public, so hang in there, it will be visible shortly...

wisemummy81