Thursday, August 23, 2018

Mind setting and Fears




Often wonder how people changed their lives by just believing, yes!! I’m a fan of motivational videos and anything alike, even driving to work, I usually listen to any motivational speeches on my radio, I have like 30 in y file mp3 file, so like every day, I drive to work with all these speeches on my radio, I always believed that I needed something to start my day right,  working in a management level is definitely stressful I have to be super active, focus and patience in many aspect of my job to ensure that I give proper service to my people and to the company.

So as I continue to watch all these inspiration videos, speeches from tedtalk and more, I wonder how these people get their strength, how they are able to turn their back on their amazing jobs for passion, in all honesty, I have so many things in my mind that I really want to pursue but I feel there are so many things I fear that would hinders me from doing, one is I’m a working expat mom in Kuwait, residency is very much important, quitting my job means the end of my residency in Kuwait, although, there are options but it’s too risky as I have my kids and family to think about.
I might be just in the middle confusion where all things I foresee is just too hard to achieve, but I’m not giving up, its 2 am in the morning my minds wanders tremendously, there are many ideas and many things inside my mind cycling into the air of imagination.

If only I can get hold of anyone relevant to this circumstances, someone who successfully battled their demon of fears and has become fruitful in their game of passion.  I have a calling and I know I have to face it somehow, this is just the beginning surely in a matter of months I maybe be able to share more and help others in same situation, I need to focus and find that voice within.
I’ll share more next time!! (I’m not crazy by the way…)

Ciaoooo!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, Thank you so much for taking some time to read and comment,
I personally wants to read each comment before posting in public, so hang in there, it will be visible shortly...

wisemummy81