Sunday, August 26, 2018

The Wedding Dresses


I was with my family yesterday for a small birthday celebration of my brother, I don’t get much of the time to be with family because of our schedules but when there are occasions we ensure to have the time to be there, Oh Happy Brithday Brother with all my heart….

Anyway, it’s my first time to dine in Shakey’s and I must say, I love their food, I will write a separate review on that, however, on the same location, there is a wedding boutique that captured my eyes, the very moment I laid eyes on the dresses, I feel that the same emotions during my wedding day, ohhh!! Not the pressure/stressful feeling, but the feeling of being excited and happy. I super love the gown I could not resist getting inside the shop for a photo session (heheheheh) the lady in the shop is so nice to let me take few photos of the display.


I just love being there, the place was so organized and warm, I have no feelings of hesitation coming in not even knowing if the owner will allow me or not!! Shop owners discriminate sometimes especially if you are expats belong to3rd world country.  But this shop is just overwhelming with wonderful creation and a very positive vibes!! But sadly due to my mixed emotions and excitement I was not able to see the shop name so I’m posting this here for chance to show this beautiful crafted gowns to the public…




It is located on the same building of Shakey’s and Five Guys, 2nd floor in Salmiya….




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, Thank you so much for taking some time to read and comment,
I personally wants to read each comment before posting in public, so hang in there, it will be visible shortly...

wisemummy81