Sunday, December 1, 2019

Robots for rent and for Sale in Kuwait


It’s blogday Sunday, hope you guys have a great day today!!

I was busy  exploring  instagram feeds this morning and was captivated by all these post from robots_kw and instantly I remember will smith movie irobot, I know it’s a bit hyperbolic  to instantly assumed that robot will take over human in the future (we’re far from that I know…. Lols)  

robot_kw


anyhow, I cannot believe that I am actually looking at the reality that a company is now offering a robotic services (for sale and rental) and pretty soon we will have all these robots serving us in many places such as department stores or hotels.  


Check out instagram : Robots_kw  to know more about them and their services…


Note:  I'm not paid to advertise or write this article for them, this is one of many things that excite me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, Thank you so much for taking some time to read and comment,
I personally wants to read each comment before posting in public, so hang in there, it will be visible shortly...

wisemummy81