Sunday, August 21, 2011

and my rant continuessss

so... right after a fight for my terms now the unthinkable happened..!! the machine suddenly shut down and the bad thing is that  I have to complete the 165KD for the machine cost and now, we have to buy boxes of bottled water.....

Early morning today, I have booked for service to repair the machine @ vefpsa customer care service center, the customer care rep. is ok and fast,  confirmed to me that a service personnel will be at my place  after 5pm to fixed the machine,  happy and contented with the fast service, I waited for the service guy to come....

and now, it's already 10:30pm and nobody show up.....  unfortunately, I left my diary at the office where I jotted the phone number of the customer care, now, im hopelessly sitting waiting for nothing....

FYI: the machine was installed dated last july 28 and not even a month that it requires service!!!....  sooo badddddd of you VEFPSA!!!!!!!!!


********

Update:  Aug. 22,2011 @11:30pm

Finally, service crew came I instructed them to come even if its late at night..we will not sleep till the machine is fixed!!...

so... the machine working better now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, Thank you so much for taking some time to read and comment,
I personally wants to read each comment before posting in public, so hang in there, it will be visible shortly...

wisemummy81