Friday, August 19, 2011

My rant gainst VEFSA Sales person......



 I woke up late this morning and the nanny already prepared a wonderful breakfast for me and my kids, while we were in the table enjoying the moment, my phone rang… I’m not supposed to answer it but the nanny said it’s been ringing since 8 am so, I have no choice but to stop the moment with my food and had to attend the call,
The call is from the sales representative from vefsa and right after the conversation, I turn into red  and lost my appetite….

Now, I can’t stop myself for being so mad because I felt so betray with the agreed terms ,
And for all I know, ever since the day  my friend gave out  my number to  VEFSA sale representative  my phone is driving me crazy to the highest extend,   I don’t want to disappoint my friend who almost everyday been talking about the water purification system  along with the sales person from vefsa who’s been disturbing me the entire week, I have ordered  the system and got it installed at home on installment plan, you know,  when everything is not in your plan and you have to please someone  you’ll end up buying things beyond your control….,  after installation,  we have met out terms that I have to pay it  on installment plan, but since, they have not expected for me to get an installment  they added 5KD to my bill giving me the total of 165KD and request for  15KD deposit  which I eventually obey…..
And today,  almost a month after that said installation has made, my phone started messing me up again, the VEFSA rep. been calling me to get the money for the 2nd installment,   I’m not escaping on the obligation but my point is,  can they understand that we have agreed to have the payment on the day of my salary that is every 26 or 27th day of the month and they been calling me  a week before  and asked for at least a deposit 20KD or more prior to the schedule day of payment, is it an harrashment!!??   I was really mad this morning that it ruin my good mood and appetite, I even, told the sales person to  take the machine back for I don’t want it anymore because of their  constant disturbance, if they cannot wait for my salary then I cannot do anything than to return the machine…..  after all, we much comfortable using the usual bottled water …….


although, many been satisfied  with the products which I consider myself as one but I guess,  I will not recommend to any of my friend  because I don’t want them to experience the same .....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, Thank you so much for taking some time to read and comment,
I personally wants to read each comment before posting in public, so hang in there, it will be visible shortly...

wisemummy81