Wednesday, August 10, 2011

WISEMUMMY: FOOTNOTE




                                                                          **Ahem**

This is harder than I thought, I was recently caught up with so many loads in the office at the midst of RAMADAN,  you know?!   hungry, tired and tempered!  getting home is my very escape to quench desperation for drink and food,  then I cannot think of anything else than to have a fast sleep the world night and wake up early to start for another day at work....

Having this routine shuttered what I called bonding time with my kids,  I somtimes thought, they started to become naughty and hard headed lately but I realize that Kid are bound to be naugthy or temperal when they seek for attention,  little do I know that this simple gesture of sleeping through the night leaving the kids playing with the nannies and give them the freedom to play with their friends all night long! will get them to become worst distant to me...

Today when I was reading an article about a father who has done evrything to keep a good memories with his kids, he died  of cancer but he left a very wonderful mail to his kids, and only then, I looked myself and asked: " WHAT KIND of MOTHER I AM??!   I have all the time in the world but I have not grab that very advantage to be with my kids and taught them what such father cannot teach when he is still alive...

and from now on, i'll start blogging things that I would want my kids to read nor learn and keep a better space of my time and love  because we would not know WHEN is WHEN and how LIFE trick  and twist....

I just hope that in the right moment in time, my kids will browse this site and read what their moms has left for them in the cyber world!!.... I love them so much and I dont want to leave a huge hole in their heart..

1 comment:

  1. I have read so many articles concerning the blogger lovers but this piece of writing is truly a good paragraph,
    keep it up.

    my page :: Cheap Louis Vuitton Bags

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, Thank you so much for taking some time to read and comment,
I personally wants to read each comment before posting in public, so hang in there, it will be visible shortly...

wisemummy81