Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Happy Mother's day!!

It's not everyday I got to see a red lovely roses in my desk but today is such a sweet holly loving day!!...  my pretty officemate MARWA made an effort to sent out flowers to all the mothers in our company,....!  soooo sweet of her, it makes my day alive and lovely!!



In philippines, we usually celebrate Mother's day in May , but God is so great that he is able to give me and the rest of the mothers in kuwait to celebrate this very ocassion twice!!!... love it!!..

Again, Happy Mothers day to all pretty and wonderful ladies!!

MOM, Mommy,MOTHER,MAMA...! the super WOMAN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, Thank you so much for taking some time to read and comment,
I personally wants to read each comment before posting in public, so hang in there, it will be visible shortly...

wisemummy81