Monday, March 12, 2012

I'M Back... and again....

It’s been a month or less??? I was away in the world of blogging and it feels like I missing something in my life( drame queen eh?!) ... Anyway, been sooooo freaking busy lately,  lottas holiday in Kuwait and I was assigned to facilitate our company’s open , it was indeed an experience!!  Such a short notice but In God’s grace and miracle it turn out to be an affair to remember, it’s a blast….

So I would like to thank my dear friends and the rest of the crew for the job well done!!! AMAZING!!!



Just a short history of what I’ve been doing lately, as I mentioned Company’s open day is a bit stressful for me but it’s all worth it, then, I have the sudden change of house interior that drastically makes my hubby go mad but happy of the result!!...  My son’s homework and sports day..YEAH!!!....  Been in the salon for my new hair cut and color, I cannot believe how many of my officemate react to the extreme seeing me in a new cut!!! GOSSSSHHHHH….

Anyhow, so I’m back and looking forward to start a new phase of my blogging career….  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, Thank you so much for taking some time to read and comment,
I personally wants to read each comment before posting in public, so hang in there, it will be visible shortly...

wisemummy81