Saturday, March 24, 2012

SUPER yummy l"La Boulange'r" bread...!

Recently, I discover one super yummy bread in sultan center that makes me crazy and crave more and more specially at night sorta MIDNIGHTcraving.. i'm not pregnant by the way... , it's a bit expensive compare to the normal bread but who cares!!! it's the taste and the quality of the food I intake that's all that matter, eh??!!

anyway, here is it!.. super yummy bread...




You can find it in any sultan center store, special bread section, TRY it!! surely you'll love it!!

2 comments:

  1. When I initially commented I clicked the "Notify me when new comments are added" checkbox and now each time a comment is added I get several emails with the same comment.
    Is there any way you can remove me from that service?

    Bless you!

    my web-site :: paper towel stand

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most tournaments check the height of the net, post,
    and racket holders. To put a drive stroke into action you need to know how to adjust to your opponent's side it will bounce according ping pong to the
    table when hit. There is no evidence which
    proves both of them as a proper game. There were also silver
    medals for Will Bayley and Paul Karabardak men's class 7, Aaron McKibbin with the Belgian Marc Ledoux men's class 8
    and David Wetherill with Valentin Kneuss from Switzerland men's class 6.


    Feel free to visit my blog - table tennies guide

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, Thank you so much for taking some time to read and comment,
I personally wants to read each comment before posting in public, so hang in there, it will be visible shortly...

wisemummy81