Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Fad, Fat, Pills & Risk... to my avid reader


Hello Dear Avid Desperate Friend,

 I'm very flatterred and thankful for your consistent visit  on my blog,

I have posted several entries about diets and reality but  e-mails and queries kept on pouring,  I have received lots of queries about diet pills and if I can suggest any of it, 

Well,  recalling those days when I’m in the midst of despair wanting to tone down into the impossible size 4, my mind was not in the proper state that all I can think of was to lose weight and think about the risk later,

I was then introduced to slimming pills that promises a superb result in 10 days…

Yes, I lose the fat and I was happy back then, but I was not prepared for the risk, the moment I start using these products, I became dependent to it, once you stop with the routine you’ll start to gain the whole fat back with the additional 200% more in your system, so to speak, I don’t recommend any to this stuff because I know it will damage you in and out and getting back into the ladder is very hard,

Anyway, the point is, desperation lead you to make sudden decision in life, you are willing to take the risk, but is it worth your life and happiness???   I can always give you my recommendation but promise me one thing, after a bottle or two you will care to do the proper program that the expert gave you?? And commit yourself for a proper diet and exercise which is I believe the best most effective one….

Think about it? And let me know… I’m with you Girl!! Hang in there!!

2 comments:

  1. Attractive component of content. I just stumbled upon your web site
    and in accession capital to claim that I
    acquire in fact enjoyed account your weblog posts. Anyway I'll be subscribing in your feeds or even I achievement you get right of entry
    to constantly rapidly.

    Also visit my site :: Louis Vuitton Replica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good info. Lucky me I ran across your website by accident (stumbleupon).
    I've saved as a favorite for later!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, Thank you so much for taking some time to read and comment,
I personally wants to read each comment before posting in public, so hang in there, it will be visible shortly...

wisemummy81