Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Creative Tissue Box from Coop

Kuwait is country of  wholesale and luxury, it's anything big and bulky!

 just like "facial tissues particularly in a box"

I was in Philippines last month and it so often that I found a tissue box in any establishment everything is in roll or mini sachets but in kuwait tissues are overly sold and it became part of many lives in kuwait,  everywhere I go,  tissue boxes are everywhere in different style and brands,  I guess, this is a country that consumed tissues in a very monster way.. you know!!!!

Anyway,  I drop by salmiya coop yesterday for some groceries and surprised to see a creative box of tissue that covers a photo of things relevant to Kuwait and more to my surprise it is made here under the brand of SALMIYA COOP..

i'm just sayin' this is one creative idea for a change!! tissue box should not be plain anymore since, we are not keepin it but we're displaying it at home or anywhere, so this idea simply just great!!!  I like it!!

(ohhh!! excuse my exgerrated intro...!)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, Thank you so much for taking some time to read and comment,
I personally wants to read each comment before posting in public, so hang in there, it will be visible shortly...

wisemummy81