Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Blogging my Heart Out!




I received an invitation yesterday for a bloggy conference to be held in cedar point Resort,

I was excited and at the same time saddened with my situation, I really want to join but due to my limited resources and distance, things may not be possible, they have a sponsorship program by which I do not mind putting up the ads even for a year for possible sponsor nor oblige with the given terms but I guess, it could be hard to wait and be listed.. 


I’ve been blogging my heart for the last two years and conference like this is just hard to resist... I really really really wish I am able to be part of the event!!

Sorry guys!! I’m not suppose to write anything like this but somehow my feeling is so strong that I have to burst it out before it goes up to my head be insane…

Again, thank you for the time and Hope you’ll stay with me even after this drama!!

Love you all!!

Wisemummy81

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, Thank you so much for taking some time to read and comment,
I personally wants to read each comment before posting in public, so hang in there, it will be visible shortly...

wisemummy81