Sunday, January 27, 2013

Discovering Young Amazing talent in Kuwait

Hola people of the world!!!  I’m here and a bit lazy to do my usual work in the office but I do have the energy to write and at least shed an updates to my ever loving blog page…

It’s been a tough busy week as I've been fully booked to attend several occasions and midnight sale so I felt like I’m floating right now relieving my stress thru writing..

Anyhow, today I’m going to share a wonderful talent discovery, I haven’t got the chance to fully get her details (what I know is,  she’s a only  12 years old ,FIlipino National &  currently in kuwait - of course!! hhehehe) anyway,  I manage to filch videos of her while doing her thing…

It was indeed amazing or shall I say splendid to be in her presence, every song was truly a blessed moment… 

I won’t be surprised if  one day i'll see her on TV !!!
( I instantly declare myself as her no.1 fan .... Proud to be PINOY!!)

YOu go GIRL!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, Thank you so much for taking some time to read and comment,
I personally wants to read each comment before posting in public, so hang in there, it will be visible shortly...

wisemummy81