Thursday, January 3, 2013

Dine In: Shuffle Restaurant

Looking for a place to chill, eat & sound trip???
*
*
*


Shuffle restaurant offers a really good place to dine


The place was quite small but I immediately fell in love with the musical visualizer background, modern interior and the FOOD!!



Salads always comes unnoticed to me till last night, It boast the cow in me that I dig into the plate full of salads in no time!! I super love it... the combination of cream and sweetness is just right for my taste!!


 Sweet tender juicy steak with lottas fries and mushroom sauce... ohhhhh heaven!!!


Turtle Choco...


I’m enjoying the Moment, sort of –Multi-tasking-- taking snaps as the background dances to different colors and designs while eating….



Good Place + Modern interio +  Cool Music + Fantastic Food =

One best dine in experience,
this is gonna be my latest fave in town,




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, Thank you so much for taking some time to read and comment,
I personally wants to read each comment before posting in public, so hang in there, it will be visible shortly...

wisemummy81