Monday, February 11, 2013

Wisemummy: Project for the Victims of Typhoon

I’m very sick today as I was infected by painful sore eyes with a PMS, I’m trying to cope with the pain and anxiety by looking for a convenient site to keep my eyes and mind steady…
share the love as well as the virus....don't look closer!!! lols
Anyway, if you remember my post about the tragic happenings in my hometown due to the super typhoon I was devastated and if only I can rewind everything and erase that moment in time I would but reality is part of our lives and it is something we ought to live with!!  Moving on….
Source:yahoo.com.ph
It’s been months but the condition is not even half to better, people eventually forget and leave it all to the victims,  as to speak, I saw a better ways to keep things moving, an affordable and convenient ways to at least reinstall what as been damaged….
I think this is one good reinstating project for the government to try rather than investing into logs, tress or recycled tent to build a new home for the victims why not think of  a shelter project on a long terms basis to let these people start a new life in a convenient & safe home...
I am talking about Steel Fabricated HOMES:
CCPCHINA

CCPCHINA

CCPCHINA


Pre-Fabricated Houses

1- Fireproof, noise and good fiber glass wool cement board wall
2- galvanized steel color with steel components, zinc reached 120UM
3-ensure that harsh environment, structural strength and stability, service life.
4 -Our hollow fiber roof with glass wool sandwich panels, solid, strong fire insulation, sound insulation under the next heavy rain is more obvious

Fire performance
5-exterior wall and roof decoration selectivity, without restriction, can paint the wall, plug-in decorative panels, roof tiles can cover towel bitumen, practical, and can be flexible with!
Estimated Cost for Eash House: 200-300USD/ Each

1 comment:

  1. I am curious to find out what blog platform
    you have been working with? I'm having some minor security problems with
    my latest blog and I would like to find something more risk-free.
    Do you have any recommendations?

    my web page: Skateboarding LOL

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, Thank you so much for taking some time to read and comment,
I personally wants to read each comment before posting in public, so hang in there, it will be visible shortly...

wisemummy81