Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Unique YOKE Fashion

From the very first time I saw its adv on TV, I ‘m already a fan, a proud filipino!!, I love the design and would really want to have one for myself.....

YOKE fashion as it was introduced in TFC stands for Your One-Stop Shop by Kzar Eusebio,  it is a neck pieces/ accessories made from cotton, 100% handmade ,

The newest alternative for fashionable chic scarves!!

the Designer: Kzar Eusebio

Photo Source: Facebook/yoke8

Photo Source: Facebook/yoke8

Photo Source: Facebook/yoke8

Photo Source: Facebook/yoke8

Photo Source: Facebook/yoke8

Photo Source: Facebook/yoke8


2 comments:

  1. I am not positive the place you are getting your information, however
    good topic. I must spend some time learning more or understanding more.
    Thank you for fantastic information I used to be on the lookout
    for this info for my mission.

    Here is my site ... baby girl nursery decor

    ReplyDelete
  2. Μy brother suggested I might lіκe thіѕ blοg.

    He was totаlly right. Thіѕ
    post actuallу made mу day. Υou can not imagine just how much timе Ӏ hаԁ sρеnt foг thіs infoгmatiоn!
    Τhаnks!

    Alsο visit my ѕite: sex

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, Thank you so much for taking some time to read and comment,
I personally wants to read each comment before posting in public, so hang in there, it will be visible shortly...

wisemummy81