Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Bungee Jumping Kuwait

I tried throwing myself  in estimated 15 floors building high ride in Al-Shaab park,  I love the rush of  emotions all over my body, It feels like suicide helplessly trying to pull myself up in fast fall motion… yeah!!!!

I like to do it again f given a chance, but more likely, I wanted to try bungee jumping….!!  the hidden Dare devil in me  huh...!

So people are we in or out!!!


Location: Marina Crescent
Date: April 25 to April 28 2013Time: 10AM to 6PM
Cost: KD20

Source:http://ladieswhodolunchinkuwait.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful beat ! I would like to apprentice while you amend
    your web site, how could i subscribe for a blog website?
    The account helped me a acceptable deal. I had been a little bit acquainted of this your broadcast provided bright clear concept

    Feel free to visit my site Christian Louboutin Boots

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, Thank you so much for taking some time to read and comment,
I personally wants to read each comment before posting in public, so hang in there, it will be visible shortly...

wisemummy81