Thursday, September 19, 2013

Creative Ideas: The Egg master

One of many tings I love to do for my kiddos is to prepare their lunchbox for school, I absolutely love it!! I ‘m not the type of mother who prepare only healthy foods but I take chances of giving my kids  all sort of food for them, to try ensuring that everything I gave is at the minimum quantity with no risk of damaging their health (of course!!!)

Having said that,  here’s a super creative gadget,  A machine promises to end the laborious process of frying, poaching or scrambling eggs - and invites users to simply crack an egg into its upright cylinder and select a desired cooking time

I simply love the idea and can wait to try it !!!!!!

Oh!!! (with excitement) by the way, if you’re interested to have one of this machine you can order directly from me for $65Usd including the shipping cost.. 





Photos: dailymail.co.uk

1 comment:

  1. I do not even know the way I finished up right here, however I thought this publish was once
    great. I don't realize who you are but certainly you're going to a well-known blogger in the event you are not already.
    Cheers!

    Look into my web site domain

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, Thank you so much for taking some time to read and comment,
I personally wants to read each comment before posting in public, so hang in there, it will be visible shortly...

wisemummy81