Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Wisemummy81 : The Fan Space


I’m overloaded with mails from my readers so I decided to share &  answer some questions e-mailed to me

(note : that these are chosen questions, so I apologize if some queries are not answered, do write me if you have anything in mind???)


1.)  What sort of People irritates you??

There are two kinds of people that always ruin my day without a doubt
1.)              the parasite
2.)             The user
Like literally!!

2.) Are you Lesbian???

I thought I was, but I'm happily married with kids and so far I never had any doubts on my gender….

3.) Why did you decide to blog???

Not for popularity, because till now I don't feel like I am…. The main reason why I blog is to exercise my writing, as I said before, I'm a struggling writer , this blog really is a place for me to write with freedom

4.) I love your blog, what is your inspiration???

My family… my kids especially….

5.)  Do you have regular Job??

Yes I do have…

6.) Can you feature me in your blog???
Sure, I always have space for people who would want to be part of  my blog….

7.) Are you Fashionable??

It depends on how you define fashion, but I would consider myself as fashionable in my own way, I'm confident with myself and make sure that what I wear  gives me a piece of confidence

8.) Is your hair Straight???

Yes… my normal hair is straight…. And I wanna keep it that way

9.) What is your favorite Food, colors and Fashion Style??

Anything…..! I don't always go for trend but for what makes me comfy and happy

10.)                    What is your opinion on Miley and liam break-up

Not so interested.. I just feel that  whatever they do or decide,  it won't affect me as a person, so let them live their lives…!

11.)                     Where you from????

Philippines dear!! J





 There you have it!!  Blogging is so fun when people recognized your effort … thanks readers for the time and I’ll try my best to blog more !!


Love lots,

Wisemummy81


1 comment:

  1. wonderful points altogether, you just received a brand new reader.
    What might you recommend about your put up that you just made a few days
    in the past? Any positive?

    My web blog ... Louis Vuitton Purses

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, Thank you so much for taking some time to read and comment,
I personally wants to read each comment before posting in public, so hang in there, it will be visible shortly...

wisemummy81