Sunday, October 20, 2013

Walk in the Park






























It was indeed a week-long holidays in Kuwait, sorry but I have invested so much of my time during the week and can’t find space to write, however, now, I’m here and I’m going to share some of the things we've done during the holiday

Driving around during the Eid holiday is like going into a blockbuster movie, The streets are full of cars and young people who are dancing and flirting around, it was a hell of a traffic jam and kids slowly get into the moody mode… we stopped by seaside area in Kuwait city just to get the kids out of boredom, we walked into the facade for no reasons, I actually loved it and even my kids but just before the road end we found ourselves in the middle of a playground, it was like magic my kids suddenly disappeared from where I was holding them tightly….

Such a wonderful place to drop by for the kids and the whole family to enjoy, it’s free and you don’t have to worry about security because it definitely safe….





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, Thank you so much for taking some time to read and comment,
I personally wants to read each comment before posting in public, so hang in there, it will be visible shortly...

wisemummy81