Tuesday, November 4, 2014

OUCHBeauty Smart & handy Beauty Gadget



Just when I thought it’s the end, I saw a perfect post to start …

I’m not a make-up person but I’m trying my best to look better everyday with the magic of make-up..

I would want to go out make up free but based on my personal assessment the possibility is very less to zero hahahahha oh my gawdddddd….!!

Anyway, here is something to look forward for make up addict and extremist hehehe…..

Introducing:

1.) 

OUCHBeauty electric eyelash curler double heated wires with smart sensor silicone comb pen-sized portable



 2.)


TOUCHBeauty led electric ladies' shaver body epilator different cutter heads for different parts of body with led light epilator




 Wanna give it a try???!!....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, Thank you so much for taking some time to read and comment,
I personally wants to read each comment before posting in public, so hang in there, it will be visible shortly...

wisemummy81