Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Stopping by....







This got to be the longest time-off I’ve ever done!! , and no! not because I’m too busy but I came to a point where I no longer enjoy writing, my schedules went on different road, its becoming active and productive at the same time, bit strange because my love for blogging simply fade away for no reason,  

I was staring at my laptop for more than an hour thinking of something to write but I was in total blank can’t think clearly and perhaps I was just disturbed and overly stressed specially when I have to dealt with my emotions on a distance loved one who is in pain and currently in the hospital..

But somehow, I realize that, Life itself is not perfect, there are things we can’t control but I’m thankful and proud in so many ways I was tested by time and fate. 

Everyday is a miracle, I am able to enjoy the wonderful gifts from God, hoping that one day I am able to see the clarity of HIS plans, for now, this is what I can share and hopefully I’ll be back on my usual bubbly normal life!!!




Hanging on,

Wisemummy81

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, Thank you so much for taking some time to read and comment,
I personally wants to read each comment before posting in public, so hang in there, it will be visible shortly...

wisemummy81