Wednesday, November 5, 2014

The Philippines Best Dance Crew Competition 2014 Season 2 , Kuwait




ilocano Group In Cooperation with

FTS Production & Pinoy Talents Q8Presents:


Bayani Ka sa Araw ng Pasko


“Sayaw para sa PINATUBO”

 
The Philippines Best Dance Crew Competition 2014. Season 2.

-A Variety Show for A Cause- of Aetas in Pinatubo, and Ms.Farida Al Halimi Cagayan Valley Aetas.

December 19, 2014 from 4pm
LIVE Theater Kuwait City.
Watch out!!


For inquiry please contact:
Tel.# 99570335 or email @ kiks07@yahoo.com

1 comment:

  1. I every time emailed this webpage post page to all my friends,
    for the reason that if like to read it after that my links will
    too.

    My web page :: Louis Vuitton Handbags

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, Thank you so much for taking some time to read and comment,
I personally wants to read each comment before posting in public, so hang in there, it will be visible shortly...

wisemummy81