Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Alien Invasion....

photo credits: pngall.com



Been married to alien addict, I mean, hubby likes to watch alien movies,  anything that has invasion of alien, history of alien as long as there is alien rest assure that he will find ways to get to it!! But I thank God our kids are normal not even a single drop of alien in all aspect bwahahaha…… ok so moving on….

I found these wonderful collection of alien invasion stuff, as much as I would want to buy all for hubby I still have the correct mind to mark a stop into that alien fantasy heheheh, so check this out, I’m sure you’ll find it cute as well… don’t cha??







Photo from aliexpress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, Thank you so much for taking some time to read and comment,
I personally wants to read each comment before posting in public, so hang in there, it will be visible shortly...

wisemummy81