Tuesday, August 23, 2016

SPY Game... your choice!!!



 
Photo: http://blogs.christianpost.com


There is no perfect marriage but a working relationship, I believe that when we love someone we have to give our trust, loyalty and love. It’s not about how many years you’ve been together but how you’ve spent that years together.

Yesterday as I was searching for a Map app for my phone, oh!! By the way, I’m very very very awful when it comes to searching for location, if I am driving going to different location, it is always my protocol to google it first and get familiar with it prior to my actual journey, so going back to my story, I was fascinated how many GPS app available for downloads and how many apps on Family Tracker available for immediate download, I was like..” Come on!! “I mean, I have nothing to hide from my husband we’ve been together for 11 years and such action will be the very last thing in my mind, so let me just draw the line here and go deeper with this topic…

Why do you spy your spouse??? 

Hmmm…. Well, there are many reasons why but basically it goes down to TRUST issue, if you trust your wife/husband then I guess, there’s no need to download such app to his/her mobile, would you rather spy on someone you love than to just trust that person, does it gives you the satisfaction knowing that you have all the details of his/her phone message, calls and locations?? Then what???  You wait till you find something to argue???  Perhaps, you’re very reason to spy on your partner is to check if he/she is being loyal to you because you have so much love to give but no trust to live, you’re too afraid to trust such person or maybe afraid to lose that person, …. Guess what?!!! You’re being paranoid!! Stop right there, you know you why??  Whether you like it or not, you will always have something bad to find out about your partner and  it will always end up in argument or worst separation…… So be prepared!!! 

Well, writing this article gives me a heartache simply because the world is changing and everything seems so fast, Marriage and relationships should be our slow moment, to serve the person we love, to love them unconditionally, to give full trust and respect yet because we let ourselves flows into the modern world, we forget all that simple things in life, we chose to hold back and dictate our destiny rather than living it in a positive way.

Spying your partner might give you the sense of “in-control” I hope it does bring good to you and your family!!! I have nothing to say more…but bless you, if you already start doing it to your partner, because when the world turn upside down you only have yourself to blame!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, Thank you so much for taking some time to read and comment,
I personally wants to read each comment before posting in public, so hang in there, it will be visible shortly...

wisemummy81