Wednesday, November 2, 2016

a Note to a Modern Working Parent/s





photo credit: google search/kidspot


Just like any working mothers out there, we feel tired, weak, sick and sad, that’s the feeling of being HUMAN, I sometimes wish,  I have the power to be in different places in just a snap but I’m just normal mom who would want to extend the household in the office and play fair with hubby when it comes to finances, I would want to provide and save a better future for my kids and feel better within, although, hubby has the ability and right resources for me to be settled at home, I feel that it gives me  satisfaction inside to work, it is what I see myself today, tomorrow and as long as I can, but if times come for me to decide to stay home, I would not hesitate to turn my back, family first of course…! 


But at the moment, young mothers like myself needs to find an outlet for strength, yes!! Maintaining a household needs endurance, care, love and self-satisfaction.
I am saying this because modern life has given us a different twist of fate, everything is in the fast phase, and everything is in digital. 


New generations are bound to be lazy and impatience, if we parents do not know where and how to push the control button then we might just regret it in the future, that’s is why Modern parents need not only love, time and money, it requires patient and endurance to bring your kids into an active lifestyle.  


And it should start from YOU!! So remember, there is no greater happiness seeing our kids grow up to be healthy and smart, stop the guilty feeling do the right thing, exercise for better you and be a good influence to your kids, let’s start turning off the gadgets and let our kids out for a play, socialize with other kids and introduce a healthy and smart lifestyle. Don’t wait for tomorrow when you feel tired today, do it while you can!!

Just thought of writing this article to end my day right….! Have a good day everyone!!!



Wisemummy81

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, Thank you so much for taking some time to read and comment,
I personally wants to read each comment before posting in public, so hang in there, it will be visible shortly...

wisemummy81