Wednesday, November 2, 2016

My Fitness pal app





I just started working out weeks ago and I feel really really good, I haven’t seen any obviously physical change but the unseen changes slowly coming into my system, I feel energize,  healthy and I am able to sleep better at night so I’m giving myself a whole 2 months for proper weight loss routine (hopefully!!) 

I happen to find MYFITNASS PAL on play store, it’s a free application you can download it anytime, it is very helpful for gym beginners like myself,  it’s a wonderful and it’s so easy to use application where you can track your calories intake, goals, weight anything you would want to track and achieve all in one application. 

I’m so happy to have this app on my mobile and sharing it as well for the benefits of others!!


Enjoy and keep moving!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you very much for sharing information that will be much helpful for making coursework my effective.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, Thank you so much for taking some time to read and comment,
I personally wants to read each comment before posting in public, so hang in there, it will be visible shortly...

wisemummy81