Sunday, February 26, 2017

Wisemumm81 Chillax







It’s been a while since I’m struggling to find time to blog, over the years, I had been in a state of confusion as to continue or not, something that makes me feel sad but somehow, I realize that it’s about finding that balance within. 

Then it takes me into the best part by asking myself... why did I started blogging???!!! 
I was naïve back then and I just want to write to gain that confidence in writing. I’m not a writer by profession and it is my constant struggle to write, I have a lot of fear and making grammar mistakes is one of many things I do not want to commit (Filipinos are known to be grammatically bullies) but how can I commit that, when I know I do not have that potential to be good in writing and that’s where I realized I have to start writing in public in my own terms and space, I feel that just by starting this blog, I am able to boost at least a little percent of my confidence. After all, I will not be crucified not be in jail for committing grammar mistakes.

Guess, what!? It’s over 2 years now and still wisemummy81 is still up and chillin’…..
I am proud of what I have achieved and I could not ask for more.
Thank you for dropping by my space I hope that you are able to pick up something useful here… hehehehe…


For “not-so” confident blogger like myself or beginners, just hold on to that dream … find that balance and enjoy what you’re doing!!

Love Lots,

Wisemummy81

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, Thank you so much for taking some time to read and comment,
I personally wants to read each comment before posting in public, so hang in there, it will be visible shortly...

wisemummy81