Sunday, February 26, 2017

4D experience



We were at the Discovery mall last week, We are planning to visit young chef for bake day  yet a sudden change of plan when my kids never stop begging me to drop by the 4d cinema, 

Well, at first I strongly say NO!!! but you know, who am I to resist?!!  I’m just a mom who dearly love my kids’  so much so N000oooo… this is not happening to meee…. Heheheheheh… (After few minutes…) yep!! They’ve got what they want!!...

Let’s go to 4d cinema and experience the magic!!...

Well, I think it was fun since, they're out with a smile after watching!!  

feed back: it's like real but don't like the water spray effect!! (they said it's ewwwwwwww hahahaha)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, Thank you so much for taking some time to read and comment,
I personally wants to read each comment before posting in public, so hang in there, it will be visible shortly...

wisemummy81